WA partnership is highly experienced in project management across a range of sectors including:
- European Union
- Central and Local Government
- Charitable and Voluntary Sector Organisations
- Commercial Organisations
- Public Sector
WA partnership is experienced in handling the complexities of a multi agency approach. Whatever kind of project you have in mind we can assist in part or all of the process.
We can support you in:
- The concept stage: deciding what you want your project to achieve
- The specification stage: helping you to determine your detailed requirements
- The activity stage: making the deliverables real: researching, writing, designing, creating,
- Implementation stage: managing piloting, product modification
- Fulfilment stage: print and multi media solutions including marketing and communication
Recent examples of our project management work include:
What Money Means
WA has played a key role in providing management and facilitation of The What Money Means project for the then pfeg (personal finance education group) now Young Money – and project partners HSBC over the last 5 years and we continue to play a role in the ongoing project to support teachers in training.
of the Year with a Financial Institution’ at the Charity Times Awards held at the Lancaster London Hotel on Thursday 18 October 2012.
Celia Allaby , Education Policy & Development Director, recently said of WA’s role in What Money Means
‘It’s such good news to hear about the Charity Times award. I wanted to say a personal thank you to WA. I know What Money Means has been a team effort, but it would not have been possible without your hard work, creativity and passion. So, thanks for your part in it’.