Curriculum and resource development
WA partnership have long experience in the design and development of a wide range of learning resources including training material, for teachers, students and adults in the community.
Using a range of different formats and media we have developed materials for:
- Personal Finance education for schools and adult education
- Consumer skills and knowledge training for young people and adults
- Exploring Consumer and Citizenship issues in the classroom
- Preparing consumers to take on Representation roles in the community in the UK and Europe wide
- Preparing volunteers to work in schools
WA partnership also has considerable experience in the assessment of resources and training services and has detailed knowledge of a number of markets and their needs. We also have access to extensive networks of practitioners in a range of fields. We have been asked to use our educational and consumer expertise in the writing of resources produced by a number of organisations.
Here are some examples of the range of resources to which the WA partnership team has contributed to in whole or in part as authors, co-writers or consultants.
What Money Means in Primary Schools. Read more…
Stronger Voice. Read more…
British Humanist Association school volunteers. Read more…